term & conditions
(1) The price of all goods is exclusive of GST.
(2) The Customer will pay interest on any overdue amount calculated on a daily base until paid in full at the rate prescribed by the Penalty Interest Rates Act 1983 (Vic) plus 2%.
(3) The website employs the latest in Secure Sockets Layer technology from Como-do, TNS and PayPal secure payment gateway to secure our payment systems.
(4) To the extent permitted by law, OTOL will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorized manner.
Order & Delivery
1. OTOL reserves the right to vary any prices quoted by OTOL, prior to any order being accepted.
2. OTOL will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any part of any such order, nor entitle the Customer to cancel or vary any such order.
3. The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes unless the capacity is enough for the package boxes.
4. On receipt of your Order by OTOL, your Order will be dispatched to your specified delivery address generally within 10 business days of the date you place your Order.
5. OTOL will not be liable for any delays. All expenses relating to delivery, insurance, transit, or storage of goods after delivery to the Customer will be at the Customer’s cost.
6. Delivered goods may not be returned unless defective or damaged in transit. Claims for defective or damaged goods must be notified to our team members within 24 hours of delivery. OTOL will not be liable for any claim advised after that time. Claims are subject to inspection and must be returned in their original packaging.
If you have any query about the progress of your Order please contact the Customer First Team. Please have your Order number handy as shown n the email confirmation. (Please noted delivery times may be greater than 10 business days for regional or remote areas.)
Return & Refuns
If you want to return your ordered goods because of personal reasons, you need to do:
- (a) Assure all returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in sealed condition.
- (b) Get permit online with our customer team members.
- (c) Post the returning items by Post or Carrier we requested and return us tracking number.
(Positive identification will be required.)
NOTE: All refunds will be provided back in the original tender.
Return/exchange of faulty goods (Faulty or damaged goods under warranties)
If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- (a) rights under our Refund and Returns Policy
- (b) to have the product replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
Products Quality Gurantee
Proof of purchase is required before any warranty claim can be assessed. We shall make good by reimbursement of the whole or part of the price or, at our option, replacement any defect developing under normal domestic use of the Goods within the stated guarantee period for the product effected, see below for full details of our product guarantees.
1. 5 years guarantee against casting defaults and porosity;
2. 3 years guarantee against cartridge and valve defaults;
3. 12 months guarantee on washers and O rings;
4. 12 months guarantee on finish.
Privacy & Personal Information
(2) The privacy of your personal information is important to OTOL.
(3) OTOL may collect personal information directly from you when you register as a member of the website, when you place an Order, or when you contact our Customer First Team. Personal information may include your name, residential and/or postal address, telephone number and email address.
(4) Your personal information is not collected if you only browse this website.
(5) Online payments are handled by TNS and PayPal. OTOL does not store your credit card or banking details. Please check the www.tnsi.com and paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
(6) OTOL may use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to any of them and for their own internal purposes. You agree that OTOL may use your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any Orders you place and information about the products sold via the website that OTOL thinks may be of interest to you. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from OTOL, please let us know and OTOL will respect your request. You also agree that OTOL may contact you by telephone to arrange delivery or collection of your Order.
(7) You may request OTOL to remove your personal information from its database by emailing the Customer First Team
Disclaimer & Indemnity
1. To the extent permitted by law, OTOL exclude all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer because of follows:
- (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies on the website;
- (ii) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
- (iii) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
- (iv) any unauthorized access to or use of the websites secure servers;
- (v) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
- (vi) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
- (vii) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
2. Except as expressly provided in these terms, and to the fullest extent allowed by the law, OTOL and its third parties will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of the website.
3. You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, OTOL and each of their related bodies corporate, including their directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these terms.